Our hospital partner on the US Virgin Island of St. Croix has upcoming coverage needs in ED. There isn’t a better time to visit the island than in the winter!! Coverage need is May 11 – 30/31, including travel dates. Please let us know if you are interested and available.
Emergency Room Details in St. Croix:
· Candidate must have an active US state license to start
· 17K plus volume
· 12-hour shifts, 7a-7p, or 7p-7a (Single coverage, mostly)
· 24-hour doc/12-hour PA coverage
· Specific shifts are not guaranteed. Candidates may work days and/or night shifts while here.
· Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible. If Eligible, must provide proof of eligibility
· Provider may not have had any malpractice settlements for the past 10 years
· Certifications: ACLS, PALS, ATLS (ATLS if not Boarded in Emergency Medicine)
· EMR is Meditech
· Minimum commitment of 2-consecutive weeks is required
· Hospital provides malpractice
· Compensation is $125/hour ($1500 per 12-hour shift).
Hospital covers airfare (state side, lowest coach fare), housing, car, and temporary USVI license.