ILR Health is excited to offer you this permanent OB/GYN position just outside of Tampa, FL. 2020 grads are welcome to apply. We are sorry, but no sponsorships are available for this position.
Hospital is currently seeking TWO new OB/GYNs to join an employed group.
* Hospital employed
* Join four other physicians & two CNMs
* Anticipated call 1:4; 1:5 with midwife support
* Practice is averaging 2-3 deliveries/day
* Serving the community over 15 years
* Hospital has Level II NICU with Neonatologists
Compensation Package MAY Include:
* Employment salary (salary plus WRVU bonus)
* Commencement Bonus
* CME/Relocation Allowance
* Possible Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
* Possible Residency Stipend during last year of residency
Beautiful location along FL’s west coast.
Hospital is a 124-bed, acute-care hospital that was named in the top 10 percent in the nation for obstetric care by [Register to View] and is a certified primary stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Hospital features the county’s only OB and Level II neonatal intensive care unit, as well as the county’s only wound care and hyperbaric medicine center. Hospital’s extensive women’s services include digital mammography and computer aided detection. The hospital’s comprehensive range of health services for acute and emergent situations are designed to meet the growing needs of the area, making the facility a trusted provider of quality healthcare.
Major Amenities and Attractions:
Tampa Bay: Rays (MLB), Lightening (NHL), Buccaneers (NFL)
Clearwater Beach wears “Florida Best” crown with pride
All the shopping options you need are located in Tampa Bay
60 national chains shops, fast food restaurants and stores in area
Busch Gardens – Tampa
Tampa Bay Cultural Activities:
Tampa Bay Symphony
Straz Center – Performing Arts Center